Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Saturday 21 May 2011

Chocolate Fondant

All girls love Chocolate, and I loveee fondant! So I thought that I'd best post this recipe because I found it on Wildfox's blog, and I do love it! So here it is...


You'll need:
  • 1 bar of black chocolate
  • 70g of flour
  • 100g of butter
  • 60g of sugar
  • 2 eggs
Chocolate fondant which comes true in 20 min stopwatch for those who are in a hurry to taste it! Preheat the oven (180 °). Melt the butter with 2/3 of the bar of black chocolate and add the sugar, the eggs, and the flour to it. Then cut the 1/3 of remaining chocolate in big pieces and put them to the bulk. Put now the whole bulk into a buttered and floured mould and only 10 or 15 min in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment