Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Sunday 15 May 2011

Clutch bags....

So after a long deliberation, I've decided to go to our school prom thing with my best friend, since he needs a date apparently. Not because I like the people... but because it's a great excuse for a new clutch bag! and I do love my clutch bags! I'm going to wear my Wallis black and white striped dress and my black platform shoes, just to keep it simple. So here are my choices of clutch bags! Eee! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the New Look clutch. I don't think the charity shops have caught on to the fact clutches are back in fashion so you can find some great ones there.

    Caroline
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've heard that! I'm just waiting for payday! xx

    ReplyDelete