Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Romper suit and other things...

So I've actually realised that I have my interview for college soon, the 8th and 9th and that that means I have to miss lessons again... people will be pleased.
On the upside I tried to make a play suit from a dress today, and it went well except my bum is too fat and so I'm having a small issue, however if I lost a bit more weight then it might fit, it really was going to be a lovely play suit, so it's quite a shame. Though I am looking to buy another cheap dress to turn into a romper suit since I feel I only just missed the mark! However my boyfriend is begging me to stop buying clothes, and it is a fair plea I must admit. So I might quit for now, since I don't get paid for a while and I'm fast running out of money, oopsey!
However I have put some jewellery up on my Etsy site :  http://www.etsy.com/shop/thefaithboutique, in case anyone is looking for gifts for anyone or some quirky jewellery.
Also if you want the Tutorial on how I made the play suit then it's here : http://victoryistheonlyoption.blogspot.com/
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment