Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Sunday 30 January 2011

Yippee!

Been at work all day, and it wasn't too bad today, we had chocolate behind the till and they are now significantly down. I have also discovered Ebay... I love it! It combines my competitiveness with my love of shopping! Total heaven! and you can get some absolute bargains on there! I absolutely can't wait to verify my Paypal and such, and start selling on their and buying more stuff. For now my poor boyfriend is footing the bill, it's a good thing he loves me! 
I'm also working on a new project, I found a jacket pattern that I really love and so I'm going to find some pinstriped material, navy and white I think, and make it into a beautiful jacket hopefully! But I'm still trying to find some fabric for now, so it's a bit of a pain, I might wait till I'm next paid and go on a hunt, since my bank account is currently suffering a little....
I've also brought new shoes and a top, I think my mother might kill me!

I'm also going to start up my Etsy business again soon and am going to sell on E-bay as well, starting with all the jewellery that I don't want or wear I think, but mainly for little vintage pieces since I know a lovely antique shop in Ely where you can by some lovely jewellery and think it might be fun to get the train to their once a month, but I'll have to see for now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment