Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Chic Summer Look

So I was aiming to incorporate a Chic stripe look, after my other one turned out so bohemian/beachy. I'm not entirely sure that this dress is that brilliant for this look, but it looked great on the model so I'm thinking it's one of those items that looks better on a person than the hanger. I've also fallen in love with this ring and might have to beg my boyfriend for it for my Birthday, I think the colour is just... amazing! So deep and vibrant. The shoes from Topshop I also think are pretty great because they have something cute and girly about them but the colour just means that they go well with everything, I prefer nude shoes to white because they don't show dirt as much and clean shoes are always nicer. 

1 comment:

  1. totally agree about the ring, amazing colour!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete