Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Monday 28 March 2011

Mothers Day

I somewhat enjoy Mother's Day because it's the one day I can buy my mother a present without her saying "Oh, you shouldn't have", technically mummy yes I should have this time. I brought her a little vintage trinket pot with a mirror in it, and it's in a really good condition. I think it said that it was 1960's or something like that. I think the top is so beautiful and the sides are in a good condition too, they just needed a little care and some dirt removing and look all better! 
The detail and time that someone took designing this is so careful, even down to the flower with the petals having little green specks in the white, I think it's just beautiful. Almost want to keep it myself.

What's everyone else brought their mother for Mother's day? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment