Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Excited!


EEEK! I've just brought my first piece of Vintage Jewellery and I couldn't be happier with it! It's stunning! It's a beautiful silver brooch with 2 blue flowers in. It has such a vintage feel and I'm so happy that it was my first purchase for the new store! I've set one up on BigCartel where I also plan to be selling items, however Etsy will still be my main store front I think. Although I've called the BigCartel one Vintage Treasure Trove, and I've borrowed a header from Kirsten at http://community.livejournal.com/freak4graphics/7530.html, she has some amazing stuff so go check her live journal out as well! I've stolen it while I wait for her to get back to me about being allowed to use it, it was so beautiful I couldn't resist! 
So yeah, when I get the item you will all get to see it first! 
I'm also excited because I'm waiting on the fabric to arrive for my jacket from Spinsters Emporium, I recommend checking them out they have some beautiful fabric and not too expensive either! However it only shipped on Monday so I think I might be pushing it for Tuesday, although it is again a Vintage fabric and it is beautiful! Pictures of the fabric will also be up when it arrives!

Don't forget the name competition for the new store! It will be housing Vintage Clothing and Jewellery, and badly needs a name! The winner will receive a Vintage piece of jewellery as well as 10% for them to use! So hurry up and post below in a comment your suggestion, and an e-mail address for me to contact you at! The competition ends 31st March. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I tagged you for a Kreativ Blogger award!
    I'm still thinking of my suggestion for your competition...
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank youuu!
    hehe, well so far your the winner if no one else comments!
    Have a good day (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete