Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Wednesday 28 July 2010

10 Things to do this Summer!

Went swimming with Miss Christina Owens today and had a REALLY good time! So We’re going again tomorrow! I’ve also gotten lots done today including some work for some pre-paid stuff! I also just thought I would make a list of the top 10 things I want to do this summer!

1) go camping

2) spend the day at the beach

3) Bike to sandringham

4) have a BBQ

5) go shopping

6) go somewhere outside of Kings Lynn and have a day out.. without shopping!

7) grow out my layers!

8)get a manicure

9) earn lots of money aside from work and pocket money. min. £50.

10) Make my Autumn collection for Etsy over the 6 weeks and find some vintage pieces to sell too!

That’s gonna be hard for me to achieve all of those things but hopefully it will go well! And I’ll keep you updated about them all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment