Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Wednesday 28 July 2010



I’m having quite a productive day at the moment, just thought I’d let everyone know. I’ve done some work that I was pre-paid to do for someone, and I’ve relisted there items on Etsy too. and I’m going to upload they’re video soon, so I’ll show you that once I do (:

And I’m also going to try to learn some of my driving theory tonight in time for my driving lesson tomorrow! I REALLY need to get around to passing all my tests and that, since it would probably help.

Also I forgot to tell you earlier, I’ve let my sister plait all my hair after I washed it cause of the chlorine, and I have to sleep like it all night, which is really annoying since it’s making me hot. But I really wanted wavy hair (: If it turns out nice I think I might take a picture to show you all, but I’m doubting that it will but never mind! (UPDATE:...Crimped was in in the 80's wasn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment