Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Wednesday 28 July 2010

What to do...

Boyfriend is playing poker… so what to do?
I could do some advertising for my online shop – http://www.etsy.com/shop/thefaithboutique
orrr I could do some coursework….
Or I could read the books I got
Or I could watch a film
Or I could find some recipes and stuff so that I can start making a list of the things I’m going to need in order to do the new corner in Etsy
But I simply can’t be bothered, I want a lazy day, I’m just not sure doing what. But the list thing does seem to be the best idea I think, but it’s still bugging me not knowing what to do, and it’s half 9 at night to, which means I shouldn’t start anything noisy or that could take hours to do. So I guess I’ll start the stuff that I listed, but I really can’t be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment