Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Wednesday 28 July 2010

What a promising start to the 6 weeks!



SCHOOLS OVER FOR 6 WEEKS!
did you miss that? then let me say it again…
SCHOOLS OVER FOR 6 WEEKS!
OH YES IT IS BABYYY! WE ARE FREEEE! TO FROLOCK IN THE SUN!
I loveeeeee summer! Loveeeeeeee it! I’m so looking forward to London, and swimming and beach and everything else! I’m just a bit giddy! me and my best friend are getting our bodies in shape too! Cause why start the “beach body” craze until the day before wanting to be beach ready! How silly! You’re all doing it wrong! But never mind!
That title sounds sarcastic and it really isn’t. So today I went swimming of course, and at lunch time sat down the field and really liked it. I liked swimming with my best friend so much that we’re going again tomorrow! Of course it is ruining my hair, but I’ll live! We’re going with some other friends too but I don’t really know them all that well, so it’ll be nice to get to know them too! I wanna sit in the sauna and steam room again! Those things are damn good fun! cept the sweating part, never pleasant! But still! Lovingg it!
Least now that I’m not at school I can get lots of new pictures! which will be awesome!
and I’ve got some extra work lined up too! Which is great! Some extra cash towards my car etc! and other things of course (: So that will keep me in pocket hopefully!
Hope everyone has a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment