Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Friday 29 April 2011

Congratulations Kate & Will!

Congratulations Kate and Will! Did anyone only mean to watch the dress and not the rest? I watched it all despite not wanting to watch it at all, it made me very proud to be British! And we got 2! yes, 2! kisses. Oh, it was beautiful. I did occasionally feel a bit teary honestly it was all so beautiful.

So Sarah Burton from Alexander McQueen did design the dress in the end, and I'm so pleased that she did! I don't think it could have turned out better. That dress was definitely fit for a queen! Every body has been saying that she looked like Grace Kelly, and I must agree. When she got to the alter according to the media, William told her she looked beautiful! I want a William! But I'll settle for Harry! The brocade on the skirt and the lace is superb! She really did look the part.












I couldn't help but look at all the fashion, so here is just a ton of pictures of people that I thought looked really good or the fashion was really unusual. 


Just very nice and looks very proper.
Will try to find some better pictures but Beatrice
and her sister looked really nice.
Victoria Beckham's hat is quite interesting, however
 I'm not sure about the general
colour she's wearing,
doesn't seem very weddingy it's too dark I think.
Nick Clegg and Miriam Gonzalez Durantez.
Her dress and hat are so nice, she's a very pretty lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment