Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Saturday 16 April 2011

The Mac Coat

The Mac coat is a classic! It's timeless and so easy to wear, even Audrey Hepburn wore one in Breakfast at Tiffany's which is one of my favourite films. So if your struggling to find a spring coat then I do quickly suggest a Mac coat. I've just seen this lovely simple one on Asos at £55.00 it is also in a Greeny colour and a Black but I thought that the camel colour seemed a little bit more classic. I'm considering getting this with my birthday money since it seems such a nice colour however I am still searching! for another £10 you can have a swing one but in a way I find that they loose some of their classic style when you change the cut but maybe that's just me being old fashioned! Does anyone else agree? The swing one is very pretty and flirty, but I think that Mac's are supposed to be more sophisticated and womanly than flirty girly? 

There were a few more that caught my eye as well when it comes to Mac's and here they are in their sophisticated glory! A Mac is a definite investment piece, it's stood the test of time and still comes about every year. The pink M&S one definitely throws something new into the mix while keeping the original cut classic.
Mango Armand Trench Coat
£59.90
Debenhams Petite grey
mid length Mac
£40.00 down to £24.00
There's lots of also really nice vintage coats going at the moment on Asos Market place too, so if you are after one then remember to check out their!
M&S
Cotton Rich Single Breasted
Pleated Mac with Belt.
£65.00

No comments:

Post a Comment