Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Sunday 26 December 2010

Clues!

So I'm going to properly blog about Christmas tomorrow, but I will tell you that I got a notebook and Love! it! So expect more posts when I'm out and about! I also am quite busy with the prep for my interview, so here are a few clues as to the shirt
Alexander Mcqueen
Oriental
White Shirt....
Ink drawing
Paint!!!
Have fun working that one out lovelies! I'm hoping to have made both by the end of the week! So let's hope that I'll have something to show you by then! Hopefully starting the dress tomorrow! I'll take pictures along the way for you all! But for now I'm off to carry on the work that I've started so far, have fun! Hope you all had a good Christmas and are excited for New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment