Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all got what you wanted! And that your looking forward to the new year, as much as I am!
Every year, I decide on 5 things that I want to complete, so that I can finish the year with minimum 5 things finished, so here are mine.
1) To have finished my Skirt that I started for my night course
2) Have gotten photo's for my art book of dresses.
3) Finish my Technology unit for Business Studies
4)To have completed my history homework (never going to happen!)
5) To find an outfit for my interview (probably never will find one!) 

I hope everyone has a really good Christmas, and that you have a good boxing day etc. in case I don't pop on to say so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment