Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Saturday 11 December 2010

12 days of Fashion Christmas...

Remember the 12 days of Christmas? That song with the maids, and jumping lords etc. I was a milking maid in that, a very good one till i fell off my 3 legged chair, wouldn't of been so bad, but people could see through the imaginary cow...Nvm I was only 7.
Anyway, I've decided to do a 12 days of Fashion Christmas, pretty much 12 items I would LOVE! Santa to bring, and in return I thought you could post what you would like Santa to bring you! 
This will start on the 13th, right up until the 25th! Providing my maths is correct, which it might not be. So twitter about this as much as you can, and perhaps a little bit of re-blogging? I think the more people we get to do this the better!
xoxo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment