Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Sunday 26 September 2010

Work on a sunday

So I didn't post yesterday cause I had work at JJB at 9-1 and then Debenhams 1:30-5:30 and then had a party, but there are pictures of what I wore yesterday, and I'm sure I'll find some awful pictures of ones that were taken there when I looked less fresh since we all got really hot in the little hall. But it was a good party anyway, I've work today at 10:30-4:30 too, so I'm a little tired still but I thought I'd better put up a motivational quote for you all to encourage you to get out of bed on this or at least here, drizzly rainy day!







Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness; no laziness; no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.




[info][add][mail]
Lord Chesterfield (1694 - 1773)

No comments:

Post a Comment