Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Fail


So I keep failing to do these. Which is bad since I always seem to have something to say just not when I want to! So I thought I'd just give you a quick low down of what's been happening, broke up with boyfriend, am broke, now work 2 jobs, plus do 3 a levels and want to re-take 2 exams, which I still need to sort out. I have an ever increasing list of stuff to do! So! I'm going to start making lists and I shan't sleep till the list is done! Which seems a good idea! and on this list... Is blogging! Once a day! for 30 mins at the least, and also posting a picture of what I wear will be one too, I'm afraid most of them will be boring since at the moment I only go to school or go to work, But I will try my best for you!
I've also been doing well recently on my driving and so need to learn more driving theory, so tomorrow I'm going to go to lessons, and take my friend some prospectus's and then sit out in the sunshine and read my driving theory book, sounds a good idea? I'll maybe take some photo's if I can remember, I'll also pop up to the post office so I can post away for my leisure card etc. and yes, as I am writing this I am writing more stuff on my list!
I'm also now going to upload all my photo's off my camera, since I know somewhere on there, there is a picture of what I wore, on the day that I decided I would write about what I wore every day.
I am also excited to tell you that I am getting paid friday, and that I am hoping, though not entirely sure yet, that I am going to buy these shoes! Except no one appears to be selling a pair *is now heartbroken* but these were the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment