Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Thursday 23 September 2010

Failure II.


[The above photo: is from lookbook.nu called the virgin suicides, but I just really liked her dress and hair and thought it would be a nice picture for today]
I looked nice today, but it rained and put me in an awful mood so I'm afraid no photo. But tomorrow there will be! On the upside I found my direction for my art which is going to be the British Identity and I also managed to post the stuff I've been meaning to post for agesssss. And I get paid tomorrow,so I get to buy my black skinnies which are totally needed for my wardrobe and I also need to look for some black pixie boots and do some coursework, though I may just do that tomorrow when I go into school for PSE Day cause I've done all the work.
Oh and also I'm going to buy some rechargable batteries for my proper camera since I don't want to upload bad quality images. and on another note I also got some of my stuff for my night stuff for college, well mum got them for me, and I'm getting really excited now! I hope I'm not the only young person there though cause I'm really worried there all gonna be old people ><
but nevermind, I will put a post up in the morning before I go to school for you all (:
I also just had a thought about the morning post, and every morning the post will have a motivational Quote from someone, just for a bit of cheery morning motivation to get you all going over you're latte's and green tea (:

No comments:

Post a Comment