Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Had my hair dyed today, and went for a darker color, a bit red, than my normal ginger since a change seemed like a cheerful idea, specially after making the notes for the stupid homework that took me all day to do, and then when I came home it STILL took me 2 hours to write the essay, after ringing people up to find what they'd put.. Oh Russia how I hate you!
But today cause I got up late cause  had a lazy day, I've thrown on my H&M jumper and my primark belt (which I meant to tie looser but was far too tired to change from being tight ><) and my leggings and black flats since I don't have any black boots yet to wear with leggings or tights or anything. I really do need a pair but don't seem to be able to find any nice ones, which is a pain! I'm so picky with shoes it's daft! But I think I might treat myself to a pair I saw in Primark on Thursday, when I go into town to pick up my trousers that are dry clean only and I spilt my coffee down and to pick up my lip primer and foundation primer that I ordered from boots. Since I feel like I deserve a treat even if they are a little high, but I can walk in them... They're just not practical but who ever cared about that?
I also tomorrow have to send off my contract for Debenhams otherwise I'm going to miss the deadline, but they shouldn't make it so bloody hard and long winded! And I need to change my personal statement for my UCAS and look into Uni's still. I could also do with a really long sleep but I doubt I'll get that!
It's 22:14 and I've no intention of sleeping till I've done all my corrections for business, taken some photo's to put up with this post and till I've done a little bit of art, or at least moved it so I can get into bed, I might also tidy cause that's what I do when I'm annoyed... I tidy! Which is a productive idea I think.
I've also a driving lesson tomorrow, so hopefully that'll go well and I shan't crash or something! Oh and I'm also going to write now the morning quote, cause I never have the drive to do it in the morning, so I'm going to do it so I just need to sign in and then post it! Such brilliance!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment