Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Thursday 30 September 2010

 This is my new blouse that I brought and absolutely love! I'm gonna wear it tomorrow with my new grey straight jeans, so you'll get to see both my new things at once! How lovely! It was quite cheap too since it was already discounted and then I used my 20% staff discount! So I'm very pleased.
 It was also lovely and sunny today so I thought I'd take a picture of it to remember a sunny day by since it's getting into winter and there won't be much more where that came from till Spring.
Also here is what I wore today, sorry the picture quality is so bad. I don't know why it's gone like that but it's awful! I really do not like it but I can't get it to look better no matter what I do, so I'm afraid I'm a bit stuck with it like that. On the upside I got my Benefit Lip primer, and my Clinique foundation primer that also reduces redness, so I'm quite pleased. I got everything I needed from town, and my friend, Miss Emma had a job interview and got the job which is excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment