Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Monday 11 October 2010

Blehh ):

Feel seriously icky ): I've a runny nose and everything, I've not even straightened my fringe since I've tied my hair up how lazy >< I suppose I should do it now before my night class ><  Least I managed to get my coursework marked, and it looks like I've tomorrow off, except I have to go to an art gallery in town for my Art, not that I mind but I just feel so icky! I'm now starting my longgggg list of to do stuff down, so hopefully I can do some tonight and then print off tomorrow, even though I could do with the sleep, but I'm sure I'll get sleep eventually... oh beautiful sleep.... I suppose I'll have an early night if I can when I get home, not that it'll be that much earlier but still, it's something.
Oh and I've gone back to drinking my green tea which I absolutely dislike, but it's annoyingly good for you, I'd also better have more coffee before I go to my night course otherwise I might fall asleep, which probably isn't the most useful thing to do...
Anyway I'll post later as well if I remember, though I'm afraid no pictures today cause I look absolutely awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment