Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Bother!

I've my free day and I've still! managed to not do anything, apart from tidy out my underwear draw and walk up to the post office....Oh brilliant. 
I've somehow, I'm not sure how and why, planned my day so that I need to go into school... Painting, printing(my printer likes putting lines in all the pictures horizontally that are not there.. -.-) and to finish my hat... which I've failed to start... Botherrr!
On the upside....I'll think of one later.
I'm also swimming later with a cold, but least I've someone to go with me to the art gallery in town so that will get my Art teacher off my back I guess. But it's still bothersome.

No comments:

Post a Comment