Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Monday 25 October 2010

A half and half day

So I had a successful morning, I posted my orders, and I tidied under my bed and tidied my wardrobe... and then it just went to pot, I ate farrrr too many cookies >< and I did nothing...where did it all go wrong?! It's not very good that's for sure, I also looked rather nice but I'll take some pictures later maybe, once my mummy has gone to work, I'll take some outside for a change, since that should be fun! Hopefully.... 
I DESPERATELY need some batteries for my good camera, I say this every month, but when I go into town on wednesday I'm going to get some! Or I might walk up to Tesco and see if they have any. Either way I'm getting rechargeable batteries! I'll also tonight take some pictures of my new stuff that I got! (: So at least you can see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment