Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Monday 11 October 2010

Good morning!

"Serena: I guess it's for the best. If I end up with Dan, a part of me will always love Nate. If I end up with Nate, a part of me will always love Dan, so I don't know. I guess I just need to find someone who gives me what I get from both of them.
Blair: That's a mature decision. Not sure I've made many of my own for awhile."

Okay so this is an odd source. But I do love my Gossip Girl, and I was having a little think earlier. About decisions and stuff, and this pretty much sums it up.
It's true,
a) if you want both, have neither and find the middle ground, cause he's got the best of both!
b) mature decisions are probably a good idea, be less hasty! be more patient. If you deserve it, you'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment