Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Friday 29 October 2010

Coursework, Wii Fit and Dinner out. All in all a lovely day...

Such a wonderful day I've managed to have today! I've done quite a bit of coursework, and tidied my dreadful room! I didn't realise how much floor space I had! I also managed to FINALLY ring work, which is good, I'm looking forward to work for some weird reason. I'm weird? Although it has just occurred that I've not the foggiest where my trainers for work are...Bother! On the upside I've managed photo's again, so I'm quite impressed with that! I'm getting the hang of this!
Ooh! and my dad set up the Wii Fit for mum, turns out I'm the one that has used it the most! I spent 45 minutes on it, jogging around the "park" and overtaking the trainer which was quite fun! and hula hooping, I'm not sure exactly why I can hula hoop on the Wii and not real life which is a shame. and doing weird dance step ups, but it was good fun! Definetly worth the money, and now I can exercise in the warm instead of on the trampoline in the cold... that and the springs keep flying into next doors garden...
I also got an e-mail back from one of the people that I asked to e-mail, so I've that interview done, I just need to type it all up and sort it out a little, and then that'll go up too! So you'll have to tell me if you like it once it does and if you want more! more!more! 
And we also went to Pizza Express, where I had a salad... and a Chocolate fudge cake to finish it all off with! But I had a salad so it's okay! It was really nice, and the photo's are what I wore then since I was wearing my jogging bottoms and that today, not nearly as attractive! But yeah it was just my jacket, and new drummer type blouse thingy, and my skinny jeans and high shoes again. I desperately need more clothes. But I'm refusing to by more if I'm going to try to keep loosing weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment