Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Sunday 14 November 2010

Party! Dinner! Birthday! Friends!

So I went to my friend's party last night, and I'll see if there's a passable picture to show you all what I was wearing since I actually forgot to take one. So I'll talk more about that later, but it was a great night.
But I've my nans dinner today, so I'll take a picture of my outfit before I go and report more when I'm back!
and I've also to go see my best friend since it's her birthday today as well and to give her her present. Novembers an expensive month! Least I get to go shopping next Saturday! (:
That's all for now really so I'll post tonight 

No comments:

Post a Comment