Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Quick Update

So a very quick up date! I've got an interview for Falmouth too! Which is great since I feel so much better now! They too want me to do a task for the interview! Which is great... more work to do! So I've asked my mum to help me make a dress, so I think! I'm going to make a black dress and embellish it with little gold chains and little antique gold spikes that I've got on the shoulders and maybe a shoulder pad or two.
I've also changed my mind and am now doing a shirt for Coventry. Lace? Chains? Spikes?... I'm a little lost for idea's I must admit. I'm in 2 minds whether to make one, or just to buy one and customise... maybe I'll eventually decide later.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment