Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Saturday 20 November 2010

Cambridge!

So went to Cambridge today and almost froze! I've brought a Jacket from H&M that I saw in Vogue that morning, so I'm really pleased I read Vogue before I went! It's a really pretty classic shape!
Sorry for the appalling lay out something is really funny with the editing on blogger, I'm not too sure why but it's gone all old style! Which has totally thrown me.
But I got that and that was it really.
I have given into the jegging thing though. I was utterly against them but I've brought a pair just to throw on in the morning when I'm running late, and they'd be more suitable for some footwear but under all circumstances will long tops be worn with them! That's it for now because the old way of doing this has totally thrown me till tomorrow morning!
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment