Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Monday 1 November 2010

QUICK! DRIVE! SCHOOL! HAIR! EAT! LEARN!

Quick Quick Quick! That is today's theme. Had to get up stupidly early cause I had a driving lesson at 8:30 and kept stalling, silly different car! and then I've had art, history and business today. Really annoyed about that, but I'll have to rant tomorrow. Because I've had a haircut, and now have less than an hour to go make dinner before I have to leave and go to my night course! But as a preview: WHAT A WASTE OF 2 YEARS! But, yes you'll here all about that tomorrow, and I'll put a quick picture up after dinner! oh and I'm also gonna have a how-to on how to wear rings, since lately I've gotten really into them!

No comments:

Post a Comment