Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Friday 26 November 2010

What a sad Friday night...

I've a party sunday, so what am I spending my Friday night doing... Coursework, Portfolio work, and nothing fun!
Also Gossip girl and Vampire Diaries aren't airing till the 2nd... I am dying! Literally.... It's not good! Whatever will I do without the beautiful dresses, and the Blair Waldorf take downs?! And little J is back in it?! Get out already! I thought the season wasn't meant to have so much of her, she really bugs me now. Her and Serena mostly... I just don't understand it.. I lost track, is it still over Nate? So Confused! Someone explain!?
Here's the Canadian sneak peak of Gossip girl, season 4, episode 10! Because there's are always better somehow... Eurgh, I couldn't find the Canadian one, but here's one that's just as good!
Also here's one for the Vampire Diaries. Who honestly, wouldn't mind having both?! Stefan's so sweet and protective.. but Damien's... just Bad! Eek!
Throw me over you're shoulder! She's undeserving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment