Text box- destiny is

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Miss Blair Waldorf

Monday 15 November 2010

Good morning Monday!

Getting really excited, got my night course later and we're doing the pattern, and it's been kinda hard so far because I'm just not good at maths, but the patterns looking good so far! So I'm a bit excited! And I think today we're going to cut it out and then sew a mock one, but I'm not 100% sure yet.
Also going to be booking my driving test soon! Excited!
Anddd! It's Christmas super close! Really excited about that! I'm loving buying everyone their presents and I've got a little bit more to do on Saturday, as well as some drawing and stuff for my portfolio.
I've also got to start experimenting with some T-shirts for my course. So far I'm going to experiment with
-Tie Dying
- Braiding
- embellishing
-spray painting
So it's getting really exciting, I'm just waiting so that on Saturday I can buy all the stuff I need and hopefully start doing what I want to be doing. I think I'm going to have a bit of a punk rock theme for it, but I'm not entirely sure. I was thinking of doing a crop top too, but then I wondered if that was too little space to create in. But at the moment I'm just looking to draw pictures of clothing.
Also! who saw Gossip girl this week?! OMG! Serena's dress at the end?! I'm so going to be finding who made that, the lace work and everything was incredible! She always gets the nicest dresses I think, the way they move when she walks + her long legs = absolutely stunning!
I had a quick google and it's "Zuhair Murad Fall 2010 RTW Gray Sheer Lace Drape Gown" I'm incredibly jealous. I think it's wonderful, how the lace and then the sort of draped wrap part interact is beautiful.
I really want to try later to draw something inspired by this, I just love how it flows and the different materials used, especially lace, I'm having a real love of lace at the moment just because it's so versatile yet delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment